Your Vineyard Row - For Wine Club Members Only
If you have ever wished you could own a vineyard or start your own winery, here is your chance!
Zina Hyde Cunningham's newly planted Pinot Noir and Chardonnay vineyards on our Estate Ranch in
Anderson Valley are in the heart of Mendocino's popular grape growing region; one of the best in the world.
Members of our Estate Vineyard have the first opportunity to reserve their vine rows in Block 14 and Block 15 which will be marked with a personalized plaque. All vine rows are reseverd on a first-come, first-served basis.
Each bottle will be labeled with your name. This wine will be a wonderful gift for friends, business associates and yourself.
- Ownership of one vineyard row or more for a minimum of 3 years
- Minimum allocation of 3 cases per vineyard row per year
- A plaque in the vineyard with your name and a plaque for your wine cellar for each vineyard row
- Personalized label
- Periodic vineyard reports with photographs and vineyard updates
- Fixed case price for 3 years.
- Preferred pricing: 5% off reserves, 3+ case discount 15% + 5% club discount
- Initiation fee: $500 per row, due upon signing the contract (non-refundable)
- Pinot Noir: the amount for each case and vintage will be charged on the 1st of February of each year. The wine will be released and shipped in early May.
- Chardonnay: the amount for each case and vintage will be charged on the 1st of June of each year. The wine will be released and shipped in the fall (Oct/Nov)
- The membership is for a minimum of 3 years. Early cancellation will result in credit card charges for any preferred pricing given. The membership continues until cancelled.
To reserve your vineyard row, please call (707) 895-9462 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org